The principle of operation of the device
VILIM ball is a handheld therapeutic device whose purpose is to temporarily reduce hand tremor, giving Essential tremor (and Parkinson’s Disease) patients a relief from the symptoms for the time they need to perform ordinary-life tasks. 90 % of those who tested VILIM ball, reported it as effective. The device’s working principles are based on vibration therapy. We gathered evidence of the fact that that 10 minutes of therapy can reduce hand tremor for a period up to 4 hours.
For a better life quality, use VILIM ball, essential tremor device before the every action you want to make it easier: eating, writing, etc. It helps to reduce hand tremor for a certain time period which is individual for every person. The effect could last from 1 minute to 4 hours and could not be predicted before usage. Because it depends on individual person.
VILIM ball is rechargeable by a magnetic charger. The fully charged device could work about 2 hours.
Hold the device in the palm and gently press it with your fingers. During therapy, place the hand freely, do not keep the wrist taut or twisted. Holding the device like it is shown in the picture below, the effect of the device is the best.
The residual effects of therapy can vary widely and depend on the individual characteristics of each person. In practice, we have noticed that it can last from a few minutes to a few hours.
It should be considered that vibration therapy is part of a treatments that reduce hand tremor.
• Acute thrombotic process (myocardial infarction, (acute vascular constriction)
• Implants in activated regions of the body (e.g. artificial joints)
• Acute inflammation of the locomotor system active arthrosis or arthropathy e.g. acute inflammation or swelling of joints
• Acute tendinopathy in activated regions of the body (acute tendon inflammation)
• Acute desmopathy (acute problems at the intervertebral disc)
• Fresh fractures in activated regions of the body
• Post-surgery wounds and fresh wounds in activated regions of the body or incomplete wound healing
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• The Vilim Ball is not intended for other uses: cranial application to treat headache (should not be placed anywhere to induce vibrations in the head area), head or neck tremor or other conditions. It is to only be used as a handheld device to produce local vibration in the upper limb.
• The device is not created to be thrown or used in other unintended applications (e.g. heating in the microwave, chewing or gnawing). It is not intended to be a children’s toy.
• The device may induce or exacerbate Raynaud’s syndrome. In such event device use should be discontinued. The device induces Raynaud’s syndrome is a reversible condition. Consultation of a physician is to be sought in such case.
• The device may induce or exacerbate Carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition that causes pain and numbness in the fingers and hands, and sometimes the arms. It happens when a nerve in the wrist called the “median nerve” gets pinched or squeezed. In such case the device use should be discontinued. No irreversible damage should be expected.
• Itching redness of skin. If such condition develops and seems to be related with the device use, the use should be discontinued, and medical attention sought.
Download Instruction for Use here: