What personal data do we control/process?
- Details of potential Vilimed UAB employees, as shown on CVs, qualifications and certificates.
- Data relating to the employment, remuneration and performance of functions and duties of employees of Vilimed UAB.
- Stakeholder data (natural persons) obtained on the basis of mutual agreements/ Stakeholder data when registering online or when ordering any product or service of Vilimed UAB.
- Stakeholder data when browsing our website using your browser cookies.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Data processed: Name; Local address; Date of birth; Personal telephone number, e-mail address; Diplomas, certificates (copies).
- Personnel data for internal administration purposes. Data processed: Date of birth; Passport/ID card details (copy); Bank account number; Salary level; Social security number; Personal telephone number, e-mail address; Marital status information; Marriage/divorce certificate (copy); Diplomas, certificates (copy); Death certificate (copy); Court judgements; Disability certificate; Name of the child/children; Personal health books.
- Data of suppliers/buyers – natural persons – for the purposes of performance of contracts, delivery of products. Data processed: Date of birth; Passport/ID card details (copy); Personal telephone number, e-mail address; Purchase/supply history.
- Online sales and after-sales customer service. Data processed: name; surname; address; e-mail address; telephone number. This data is stored for 5 years after the customer’s last access to the website or order. The data retention period of 3 years applies in cases where the Customer orders services from Vilimed UAB but does not pay for them.
- Setting up and administering a customer account. Data processed: email address, password created by the customer, other personal data provided with the customer’s consent in connection with the purchase of the artwork. This personal data is stored for 5 years from the last time the Customer logged on to the website or made an order. The data retention period of 3 years applies in cases where the Client orders services from Vilimed UAB but does not pay for them.
- Direct marketing. Data processed: email address. Consent to the use of personal data for marketing purposes is expressed by ticking the box (“Subscribe to our newsletter”). If you do not tick the box indicated, the personal data will not be processed for marketing purposes. The Customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time by clicking on the link contained in each e-mail sent by Vilimed UAB, as well as by contacting Vilimed UAB by e-mail or by telephone. This personal data is stored for 5 years from the last time the Customer logged on to the website or made an order.
Terms of consent
- Potential employees of Vilimed UAB, by submitting their CVs, qualification certificates, attestations, in a free form give their consent to the data controller (Vilimed UAB) to manage their personal data for the purposes of recruitment. If the documents are not accompanied by the consent, the person in charge of the recruitment process at Vilimed UAB will ask for the consent by e-mail/other means available to the potential employee.
- By signing employment contracts, employees of Vilimed UAB consent to the processing of their personal data by the data controller (Vilimed UAB) for legal, HR, administrative and management purposes, as well as for the purposes of improving the company’s image, including consent to the processing of special personal data relating to the employee, including, as appropriate: physical or mental health information for the purposes of monitoring temporary incapacity for work and making decisions to ensure the health and safety of employees; information relating to any criminal proceedings in which the employee is involved, for insurance purposes and to comply with legal requirements and obligations to third parties; contact information for emergencies; banking and payroll information.
- The consent of the interested parties/customer natural persons to the use of personal data for the purposes of the performance of contracts (where one of the parties to the contract is a natural person) may be included in a contract between them or provided in a separate document which is treated as an integral part of the contract.
- The consent of the interested parties (when registering online or ordering any Vilimed UAB product or service) to the processing of the buyer’s personal data for the purpose of the sale of goods and services in the seller’s e-shop is included in the “Terms and conditions of purchase and return”.
The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent carried out before the withdrawal of consent. The data subject shall be informed of this before giving his/her consent: the conditions for withdrawing consent are described in the annex to the employment contract under “Personal data” / in the mutual agreement with the natural person in the case of a contract for the provision of services or the sale of products other than an employment contract, in the case of purchasers who are natural persons / the potential employee shall be informed of the conditions for withdrawal by e-mail using the contact details provided.
How is your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. The Data Controller shall, both when establishing the means of processing personal data and during the processing itself, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures provided for in the legislation for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing. The appropriate measures shall be determined taking into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data.
What cookies are used on this Website?
A cookie is information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser. This information is sent to the web server each time the browser requests the server to open a page. This allows the web server to identify and monitor the web browser.
Descriptions of the cookies used on the Vilimed UAB website:
Descriptions of types of cookies:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies provide basic website functionality and security features in an anonymous way.
- Analytical/Statistical: Analytical or statistical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies help to provide information on visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Functional: Functional cookies help you perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party functions.
- Marketing: marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The aim is to serve ads that are relevant and attractive to the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
You can choose to accept cookies or refuse certain cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. If you prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer or other device, you can choose to receive a notification in your browser settings before any cookie is stored. You can also set your browser to reject all or some cookies immediately. You can also remove cookies that have already been stored on your computer or other device. Each browser has a different method of customising settings. If necessary, use your browser’s help function to select the correct settings.
If you want to manage cookies, please visit Cookie settings.
|Cookie name||Attributed to||Purpose||Period of validity|
|__cfruid||Necessary||This cookie is a part of the services provided by Cloudflare – Including load-balancing, deliverance of web site content and serving DNS connection for website operators.||Session|
|__sharethis_cookie_test_||Necessary||This cookie determines whether the browser accepts cookies.||Session|
|__zlcid||Necessary||This cookie is necessary for the chat-box function on the website to function.||Session|
|__zlcstore||Necessary||This cookie is necessary for the chat-box function on the website to function.||Permanent|
|grecaptcha||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||180 days|
|rc::a||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Permanent|
|rc::b||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
|rc::c||Necessary||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
|test_cookie||Necessary||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day|
|wc_cart_hash_#||Necessary||A unique identifier assigned to each cart. It helps keep track of which items are in the cart, and also allows customers to resume their shopping sessions if they accidentally close the browser or tab.||Permanent|
|wc_fragments_#||Necessary||A unique identifier assigned to each cart. It helps keep track of which items are in the cart, and also allows customers to resume their shopping sessions if they accidentally close the browser or tab.||Session|
|ZD-suid||Necessary||Unique id that identifies the user’s session.||Permanent|
|pll_language||Functional||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||1 year|
|pll_language||Functional||Determines the preferred language of the visitor. Allows the website to set the preferred language upon the visitor’s re-entry.||Session|
|ZD-store||Functional||Registers whether the self-service-assistant Zen desk Answer Bot has been displayed to the website user.||Permanent|
|_ga||Analytical / Statistical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Analytical / Statistical||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 day|
|_gid||Analytical / Statistical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|ZD-buid||Analytical / Statistical||Unique id that identifies the user on recurring visits.||Permanent|
|__zlcmid||Marketing||Preserves users states across page requests.||1 year|
|_gcl_au||Marketing||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months|
|ads/ga-audiences||Marketing||Used to detect whether the user intends to leave the page via cursor movements. This allows the website to trigger certain pop-ups to keep the user on the website or convert them to customer.||Session|
|IDE||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|zte#||Marketing||Saves a Zopim Live Chat ID that recognises a device between visits during a chat session.||Session|
The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. “SSL is a standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card data to ensure that it is transmitted securely over the internet.
Vilimed UAB uses tracking software to monitor customers’ visiting habits and use of the website. Based on the tracking results, we can create a more user-friendly website design and layout. This software does not collect any personal information from customers.
How is the personal data you provide to us via social media used? We currently have the following social media accounts:
We recommend that you read the privacy notices of third parties and contact the service providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal data.
Who can we disclose your personal data to?
- Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject has the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
- The processing by the processor shall be governed by a written contract setting out the subject matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects, and the obligations and rights of the controller. That contract shall stipulate that the processor shall only process personal data in accordance with the controller’s documented instructions, including in relation to the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law to which the processor is subject, in which case the processor shall notify the controller of such legal requirement before the processing, unless such notification is prohibited by that law for overriding reasons of public interest.
- Vilimed UAB undertakes not to transfer or otherwise disclose the personal data provided to it to third parties, except in the following cases: if there is a person’s consent; to law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania; if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offences; in the other cases provided for by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and the international treaties concluded by the Republic of Lithuania.
What are your rights?
- access to data: to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not personal data relating to him or her are being processed and, if such personal data are being processed, to have access to the personal data and to the following information.
- require rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her: the controller shall rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without undue delay; require the completion of incomplete personal data.
- require the controller to erase personal data concerning him or her without undue delay (right to be forgotten)
- restrict the processing of data.
- data portability (you have the right to request that the controller transmits your personal data directly to another controller where this is technically feasible.
- object to the processing of data relating to the data subject for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party.
- lodge a complaint with us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate if you believe that your rights as a personal data subject have been and/or may be violated.
How can you exercise your rights?
- Detailed information on data subject rights can be found here: https://vilimed.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/clipping-of-the-Personal-Data-Protection-Rules.docx.
- In order to exercise your rights, please submit your requests, complaints or claims to us in writing:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by sending it by post to K. Baršausko g. 59B, Kaunas, LT-51423, Lithuania;
- by coming to the office of Vilimed UAB at K. Baršausko g. 59B, Kaunas, LT-51423, Lithuania.
- We will respond to any requests, complaints or demands we receive in writing in accordance with the procedures and deadlines established by law and will endeavour to provide you with the information as soon as possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days from the receipt of your request. In exceptional cases, this time limit may be extended by a further 30 (thirty) days upon notice to you.
In order to exercise his/her rights, the person must submit a written request to Vilimed UAB (in person, by post, through a representative, or by means of electronic communications (signed with a qualified electronic signature). The request must be legible, signed by the person, and contain: the person’s name, surname, place of residence, contact details and information on which of the rights he/she wishes to exercise and to what extent.
Application form: https://vilimed.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Request-to-exercise-the-data-subject-rigths_EN_01-20.pdf.
The person making the request must prove his or her identity:
- if the application is served directly on arrival, provide proof of identity;
- if the application is submitted by post, a copy of your identity document;
- if the application is served through a representative, proof of representation;
- if the application is submitted by electronic means, signed with a qualified electronic signature.
If we fail to provide you with the necessary information and/or you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate by lodging a complaint.
Date of renewal: 2023-01-31.